So this got me wondering about the odds of stuff happening. I’ll not vouch for the accuracy of these statistics as, of course, I harvested them from the Internet. But hey, this is a blog, not journalism.
- Odds of having your identity stolen: 200 to 1
- Odds of getting hemorrhoids: 25 to 1
- Odds of getting away with murder: 2 to 1
- Odds of being on plane with a drunken pilot: 117 to 1
- Odds of finding out your child is a genius: 250 to 1*
- Odds of injury from using a chain saw: 4,464 to 1
Fewer than half the KSD staff have chainsaws, so that one may not apply. Anyway, we are all looking forward to meeting the two newest members of the KSD family, and having Julie back at work. We miss you Julie!
*We’re all pretty sure the odds are better at KSD for this one too.